Saturday 15 November 2014

NEW blanket at Rafa-kids

wool blanket pink grey at Rafa-kids
cat and dog wool blanket pink grey at Rafa-kids
cat and dog wool blanket pink grey at Rafa-kids

This weekend became suddenly chilly and rainy. I enjoyed the Indian Summer of the last weeks, but I guess it is time to start prepare our self and our house for a more cosy days inside. The new warm clothes for boys are sorted, the new winter boots ordered….and the NEW products for winter going to be slowly added to Rafa-kids in the coming days. 

I saw this beautiful soft, pink grey blanket at the M&O Paris in September. I knew from the first moment, that it has to become part of our collection for this winter. The patterns are designed by talented Japanese artist Makoto Kogoshima . All Rafa-kids’ blankets are coming from a Finish family company. I hope you like it as much as we do. I think this blanket can nicely fit a toddler room through teenager time, because the patterns are so timelessly beautiful . 
Keep your self warm this weekend. 

F&A beds in a winter set with wool blanket and linen at Rafa-kids