Wednesday 8 January 2014

peach color

Work of frieda mellema

The year just started and there is many new things going around the web world. 
Brands are showing their new catalogues for Spring/Summer 2014 and new color trends appear already… a bit overwhelming for me, so I decided to start the year with my small personal selection.
 I hope you will like it ;-)

Hanneli wearing Celvin Klein coat
beautiful women Hanneli wearing Celvin Klein coat
housedoctor cataloge Everyday 2014
housedoctor cataloge Everyday 2014 is out with a lot of pastels…
not especially peach but more mint and blue. 
Work of frieda mellema
 work of frieda mellema is absolutely special
Work of frieda mellema
Bloomingville new spring/summer 2014

bloomingville new spring/summer 2014, with this cool pillow I would like to get! ;-) 
RELAX - LAUGH - REPEAT