Sunday 12 January 2014

notedesignstudio

Note Design Studio
Note Design Studio
Note Design Studio detail furniture

I don't know about you, but when I look at some products of  Note Design Studio - I think they are so playful and childish. Colors, shapes, materials and expressions, just perfect for kids to play. I don't think this is what the designers think off ;) but at least I can easy imagine this furniture in children's room. My personal favorite is the red open wardrobe, made out of metal, with the crossing legs . Note Design Studio says that for this collection they were inspired by camping and field trip and storage boxes and shelves based on cages for trapping specimines.

They are stockholm-based design studio founded in 2008. They work within the fields of architecture, interiors, products, graphic design and design strategy, look for more : notedesignstudio


modern collection of furniture from Note Design Studio
puffe from Note Design Studio
puffe from Note Design Studio
colorful furniture Note Design Studio