Monday 24 October 2011

Louisiana - Paul Klee&Cobra exhibition


On our way back home from holiday in Sweden we visited Louisiana Museum of Modern Art in Denmark. I was there for the first time during my studies and I love this place ever since. The Museum is close by Copenhagen on the famous "Strandvejen". It is a road  just on the cost line with a beautiful houses fronting it. The Louisiana is also on the seaside with amazing park with sculptures. It is really a must visit if you are around. Its difficult to write how amazing this place is. 

Lucky enough - now it is running an exhibition of Paul Klee& Cobra with special interest and fascination in the child's world and creativity. I really love Paul Klee's drawing and I was so happy to walk together with my older son, see it and talk about it. What a great day it was! I bought this book " Paul Klee for children" to have even more ideas to play with my boys and definitely its so inspiring! 


official site of museum here : louisiana.dk