Saturday, 16 July 2011

Inspiration – home of Tuula Pöyhönen



A while ago, I found this interesting workshop corner for kids in the living room. I newer saw anything like that before, so I started to search for more information. It comes out, that this amazing house is in Helsinki, and belongs to a Tuula Pöyhönen, her husband and their 4 sons! Tuula Pöyhönen is a fashion designer by background; she runs a family, a studio and a shop called ONNI at her home, an old textile factory turned into loft apartment. Have a look by yourself at her website here  ONNI , I just love it!

all materials from ONNI , vtwonnen september/2010  and site ok-do.eu


more photos from the house : here

3 comments:

  1. Nice clothes and what an inspiring idea of having a workshop at home! I love such creative people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat heb je toch een mooi blog. Ik kom even melden dat de hotdog-kleertjes van Mus en Wolf van Mini Rodini zijn, een Zweeds merk. Als je even zoekt op google vind je vast webshops die ze nog hebben, nu in de sale. (Because you live in Rotterdam I commented in Dutch)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bedankt, Ik ga zeker kijken! :-)

    ReplyDelete